Title: DLP Engineer
Location: Remote (Preference to NJ/NY/BOS will also consider Dallas, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Nashville, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Tampa)
Interview: Phone Screen - Skype
Length: 12+ Months
The Enterprise Data Loss Prevention Engineer is responsible for the daily monitoring and maintenance of the BBH enterprise data loss prevention (DLP) solution using the Symantec DLP platform. This position is responsible for designing and implementing data loss prevention policies, DLP platform maintenance and upgrades. This position provides direct support to the DLP analysts, business and IT staff on DLP and information security related issues. This role is also responsible for assisting in the evaluation and implementation of products and procedures to enhance BBH's information security productivity and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in systems or related discipline or specialized training required.
- 3 years of experience with Symantec DLP
- Adept networking and system administration abilities
- Experience working with clients in a support role
- Experience in the financial services industry, a plus.
- SME for Symantec's DLP Suite is a must
- Knowledge of industry information security standards and practices including cyber security/data loss prevention regulations (NYS Client, GDPR, SOX).
- Knowledge of IP, TCP/IP and other network administration protocols
- Knowledge of operating platforms, database and sub-system Platforms and products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IP is a plus
- Experience in implement EDM and EMDI rules
- Scripting (perl, python, shell, etc) - SQL query knowledge and Unix/Windows
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills