PLM Hardware Engineer
Marchon’s client is hiring a Hardware Engineer to join their PLM engineering team. Hardware Engineer is responsible for various hardware and electrical activities including the ongoing improvement and maintenance of existing product lines. The position is responsible for the design and integration of hardware components, assemblies, and procedures for products. The engineer deals with product design updates while ensuring the maintenance of relevant documentation. S/he focuses on the PLM engineering projects in design, development, updates, verification testing, troubleshooting, and design to manufacturing transfer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic and/or Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent, or related work experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing electrical systems
- Advanced skills with Altium are preferred and will consider other tools. CAD tool knowledge is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)Understanding of FDA’s QSR (CFR 820), IEC 60601, and/or IEC 62304 preferred
- Highly developed analytical and quantitative skills
- Motivated self-starter with an ability to determine when to act and when to ask for support
- Highly organized with well-developed time-management skills and processes for managing multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and associated applications.
- Experience working in a regulated industry with user/patient safety is preferred etc.