Sr. IAM Business Analyst
Job Title:Identity Access Management Business Analyst
Location:Will be remote initially, but should be local to NY, NJ, or Boston
Duration: 6+ monthspotential temp to perm
Interview Process: Phone screen, then video interview
Our client is currently recruiting an Identity Access Management Business Analyst to join their team. In this role you will be a lead Subject Matter Expert for defining the requirements and technical specifications for a ServiceNow Solution that will replace our home grown legacy request workflow tool. The Business Analyst will be responsible for current and future state business processes, high level technical design documentation and a recommendation to leverage a specific request workflow technology that will integrate with the SailPoint Lifecycle Management provisioning tool.
The Business Analyst must be a self-starter and have aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and tools in our rapidly changing Identity Access Management technology environment.
- Serve as the primary IAM Business Analyst point of contact
- Lead discovery sessions with Information Security Subject Matter Experts
- Document business requirements
- Document technical specification
- Document architecture review board documentation
- Document All SDLC Related Documentation
- Business Requirements Documentation, Technical Specifications, Test Plans/Strategy, Test Cases, Migration to Production Plans and Runbooks
- Assist with testing efforts.
- Understand support the project management life cycle
- Participate in project meetings and report progress at status meetings
- Support of projects with occasional extended evening or weekend hours depending on the status and time table of a project/initiative.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent job experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting the SailPoint Application
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Highly motivated with ability to self-manage and work independently
- Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours while working on projects with tight deadlines or during implementations
- Creative and effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle Identity Management
- Experience and knowledge of ServiceNow
- Detailed knowledge of the SailPoint application