Web Applications Developer
Marchon’s client is seeking an Web Applications Developer to join their web development team. Web Applications Developer is responsible for developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web applications on the website. Contributes to technical support for web-based software such as Drupal and Ruby on Rails. The ideal candidate has a passion for web development, is a self-starter and works well with others.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area with 2+ years professional programming experience, or equivalent of 5 years professional programming experience.
- Strong backend web development experience with PHP, Ruby on Rails, and database systems such as MySQL.
- Experience with web content management systems such as Drupal or WordPress.
- Experience using and programming on UNIX platforms and working with Apache or Nginx web servers.
- Experience using code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Subversion).
- Must have ability to communicate and work with people of all levels of technical ability. Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Experience with continuous integrations and deployment. (GitLab is a plus)
- Must possess the ability to work independently, maintain work quality, prioritize projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.